Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates
The DePuy Synthes Vet LCP® Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates incorporate clinically proven locking technology into plate designs specifically tailored to the geometry, mechanical properties and soft tissue concerns associated with the canine carpal joint.
Features & Benefits
Tapered plate thickness, proximal and distal
- Reduced implant stiffness over metacarpal
- Improved skin coverage during closure
Up to 25° angulation capability of radiocarpal bone cortex screw
- Offers surgeon increased flexibility in axially plate placement
- Higher potential for axial alignment of radiocarpal bone cortex screw with the axis of the accessory carpal bone
Extended distal undercuts and increased distance between distal screw hole and end of plate
- Reduced stiffness at distal end of plate to better match that of metacarpal
- Increased separation between stress risers
No available references for this product.
© DePuy Synthes 2014-2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.